Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Here's Jenny's last week in the MTC! She left for Guatemala yesterday!!!  Don't forget to write her :)


Hello my sweet and wonderful family! :)
 
I'm so happy to hear that you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!! Sorry about Wade's nose. Thanks for all the gorry details (haha I don't think I spelled that right... oh well!) haha But I'm glad you made it home safe after the 8 hour drive through Nevada! Elder Keele and I laughed at that. That's awesome Mike L. paid for the gas since you took movies with you. Randy emailed me and said Josh and Sam still seemed uneasy around him. Tell them next time they see him they have to each give him a huge bear hug for me, mmkay?! :) haha
 
I'm SOOO excited to talk to all of you at the airport tomorrow!!!!! It made me laugh that you gave me certain times to call each person so I will follow that :) :) :) :)
 
Please send me addresses for Gma & Gpa Ricks, Gary, Gpa Sticht, and John & Lynette when you can. I need to write them back soon :) Also, Elder Keele and I can't open any youtube links or online greeting cards that Gma Ricks sends so we appreciate the sentiment but we have no idea what they are of haha
 
Thank John & Lynette's family and Grandma Keele for me please! I loved the goodies they sent this week...and so did my district :)
 
And a HUUUUUGE thank you to you!!! I LOOOVE my Christmas package and I'm SOOOO excited to open the gifts on the dates you marked :) :) That made my LIFE!! Thank you again for the photo book. I love it SO much and everyone in my zone (even the Elders) all wanted to look at it haha. And we especially loved the GRASSHOPPER cookies! Yummmm my fave :) and thankkkk youuuuu for the camera! Elder Keele and I took our pictures last night and he loves his and so do I :)
 
I sent a few of my things through our "post office" this morning but they have this special service where if we have a relative in Orem/Provo they can take it to another building and they'll call that person to come pick it up. Hopefully Grandma Keele can pick them up cuz I put her name on them :) But in the brown box is my Christmas present to you among other things I don't need for Guatemala. They should be calling her today or tomorrow to pick it up and its free!! For me and her haha :)
 
I don't have much time left. the red clock is flashing. AHHHH but Thanksgiving here was SO great! Elder Holland came for a morning devotional and brought his whole family with him :) He said his family was ours that day :) His grandkids sang to us and it was just so special. I loved it!!!!!!!! Then that night all the missionaries participated in a service project and we made over 3000 bags for school kits!!! WHOOOO!!! So fun :)
 
As a side note, I still haven't been getting any of Jessica or Jordan's emails. Pleeeeeease forward them to me next week :)
 
Elder Keele and I have seen each other LOTS and I LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!! Especially on Thanksgiving :) I'll tell you lots more tomorrow on the phone cuz my time is about up.
 
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! I loooooove being the Lord's missionary and I know he's looking out for me. I'm being the best I can be for him and for the sweet Guatemalan people I'm about to meet. I'm really looking forward to my new MTC experience starting tomorrow, but i will miss this MTC. I've loved my zone and district here so much. But i love you I know this church is TRUEEEEEEEE and I LOOOOOVE my heavenly Father and Savior!
 
Hermana KEEELE

No comments:

Post a Comment